If you have Spanish residency, you can opt to change to the modern TIE card.
Residencia in Spain was issued as a paper certificate. This can now be exchanged for a full biometric ID card. They are valid for 5 years. The benefits include: easier storage, simpler to carry with you, can also be used as photo ID.
What will we do?
- We will provide you with the relevant paperwork.
- We can copy your documentation for you.
- We will ensure that the application form is filled in correctly for you.
- We can ensure the fee is paid correctly.
- We will make sure your padrón is up to date and if not, help fix that.
- We will arrange an appointment for you at the nearest available office.
What can we help you with?