Resolving issues with water access

Off-grid properties are registered with the Comunidad de Regantes who look after waterways in the countryside.

The Comunidad de Regantes also organise the timetable for access to the water for the nearby properties that don’t have mains water. They maintain the waterways and arrange the amounts allocated for the properties. The process can be difficult to navigate so we can assist you with this.

What will we do?

  • We can liaise with the Comunidad de Regantes on your behalf.
  • We can organise meetings with them for you.
  • We can even attend the meetings with you.

Contact us for a quote depending on which services you require.

What can we help you with?

%d bloggers like this: