S1 applications

medical stethoscope and mask composed with red foiled chocolate hearts

S1 applications enable you to transfer medical care from the UK to Spain.

If you’re from the UK and receive a state pension, you’re entitled to receive Spanish healthcare. The bill will be footed by the UK. In order to set this up, you must apply for it using the S1 form. It used to be known as the E121 form. We can help you with this.

What will we do?

  • We will ensure you have the correct documentation.
  • We can copy any documents for you.
  • We can book the relevant appointment.
  • We can also be your registered address, if necessary.
  • We can also provide telephone assistance while you’re at the appointment (standard charges apply).


What can we help you with?