School registration and general school assistance

boy looking on a tidied desk

Your child will need to be registered to go to school in Spain.

Once a term, the teachers will create a report. You will also be invited to parents’ meetings/evenings at various intervals. We can help translate documents, fill in forms on your behalf, provide you with a telephone translation service (standard charges apply).

For example, we will:

  • Read your child’s school report.
  • Translate and interpret the teachers’ comments.
  • Provide you with an English language version.

Please contact us to discuss your requirements.

What can we help you with?