How to get residency in Spain

close up of hand holding text over black background
Photo by Pixabay on

To remain in Spain for a longer time than a normal visa, you need ‘residencia’.

This also applies if you wish to be a permanent resident of Spain. The residency card can also be upgraded to TIEs as they then act as a form of ID too. Residency is in the form of a small credit card-sized piece of green paper with your details on it. You must keep it on you at all times.

What will we do for you?

  • Ensure you meet the requirements for residency.
  • Ensure you have the correct paperwork.
  • We will book an appointment for you at your closest Foreign Office.
  • We will help you pay the fee correctly (approximately €20 for your first one, €12 to change/update).
  • We can be your registered address.
  • We can provide translation service over the phone (standard charges apply).


What can we help you with?