To remain in Spain for a longer time than a normal visa, you need ‘residencia’.
This also applies if you wish to be a permanent resident of Spain. The residency card can also be upgraded to TIEs as they then act as a form of ID too. Residency is in the form of a small credit card-sized piece of green paper with your details on it. You must keep it on you at all times.
What will we do for you?
- Ensure you meet the requirements for residency.
- Ensure you have the correct paperwork.
- We will book an appointment for you at your closest Foreign Office.
- We will help you pay the fee correctly (approximately €20 for your first one, €12 to change/update).
- We can be your registered address.
- We can provide translation service over the phone (standard charges apply).
What can we help you with?